For your peace of mind, we are taking the following measures to provide a safe dental treatment experience:
- Appointments will be managed to allow for physical distancing between patients.
- To the extent possible, appointments will be made to allow greater time between patients.
- We expect that these measures will reduce your wait time and the number of patients in the reception area at any one time. However, this may mean fewer options for scheduling appointments.
- Any patients showing signs of a fever or other symptoms of illness are kindly asked to schedule their appointment to a later date.
Upon Your Arrival at the Office
- At this time, masks and face coverings are optional and available for you at the reception desk.
- We have hand sanitizer for use when needed and they can be found in most places throughout our office.
During Your Treatment
- During patient care, goggles and face shields will be worn by everyone and changed between patients.
Checking Out After Your Appointment
- After every transaction, the checkout desk and commonly touched areas will be wiped with a disinfectant.
- We will ask patients to report if they experience any cold or flu-like symptoms up to 14 days following their office visit.
- Our whole team has been trained on the CDC guidelines for infection control and on the use of appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) such as masks, gloves, face shields, and gowns.
- All surfaces that come in contact with the patient will be wiped with high-grade medical disinfectant. This includes the patient chair and the accessory chair where patients place their personal items.
- The public areas, including restrooms, will be cleaned and sterilized frequently throughout the day, along with frequently touched objects (such as furniture, door handles, pens, keyboards, faucets, and phones).
We continue to proceed with an abundance of caution, but we want you to feel as confident as we do that your visit to our office will be a safe one. We will update these guidelines and procedures as necessary in accordance with public health guidance from state and local agencies.
We look forward to seeing you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we’ve taken to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To schedule your office visit, please call us at 973-257-0707, or submit an appointment request on our website at www.SmilesByDrD.com.
Thank you for being our loyal patient. We value your trust and look forward to your next visit.
Dr. De La Rosa & Team
If you don’t see the information you are looking for, please give us a call so we can answer your questions.